IT Project Manager
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates.
DURATION: Long term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia.
JOB DESCRIPTION: IT Project Managers is a senior professional position responsible for organizing, implementing and overseeing IT projects in accordance with the project Terms of Reference plan and other specific requirements.
- Manage various projects assigned by the management of the Company.
- Create and execute projects in compliance with PMBOK® Guide and Standards,
- Communicate project plans with Client’s project managers, local team leads and developers,
- Supervise the timely delivery of the project tasks,
- Identify resources needed and assign individual tasks via JIRA issue tracking and code integration planning and management system,
- Manage daily operational issues of the projects,
- Act as a liaison between the programming team and clients,
- Develop, manage and supervise QA tests.
- University degree in Management (technical background is required),
- Experience in managing projects with a $100K and higher annual budget,
- Experience in managing agile software projects in JIRA environment,
- At least 3 year experience in a related field,
- Experience in donor funded project management is an advantage,
- Excellent written and oral English skills,
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people at a time.
REMUNERATION – IT project manager to net 600 EUR monthly salary, plus bonuses up to 50% of annual salary.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating "IT Project Manager" in the subject of the emails or deliver them to VXSoft LLC at the address: 24D Baghramyan ave. 3-th floor (Campus of the National Academy of Sciences, building of Scientific Library, 3-rd floor, office of the VXSoft) on weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00. No phone queries are proposed for applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ABOUT COMPANY: VXSoft Limited is an Ireland-based company representing world class programmers with long- standing experience in e-Governance. The company has a representative office in Yerevan, and outsources a major part of its software development work to the local team in Armenia. The company’s experience varies from the development of on-line transactional systems such as vehicle registration systems, electronic business registers, on-line interactive reporting systems for tax and customs administration, electronic document management systems to banking transaction analysis systems.